Share Your Experiences
This web site is about the power of community. Your feedback and participation helps increase the relationship, accountability and transparency of businesses in the community. Business without local roots, are businesses without accountability. Let's work together to keep business real and connected to their impact on people and the planet.
It's easy to start leaving reviews for local businesses:
- Create a user account or login
- Search or browse for a business (read search tips below)
- Click on the business name you want to learn more about or review
- Click on "Rate this Business" to leave a review
Tips for Finding Local Businesses
- Search by the business name or by related keywords by typing them into the Keywords box. (i.e., coffee shop or book store)
- Find a particular type of business by starting to type into the Category box, then click on an appropriate category from the matches that appear.
- Search by proximity by selectng a distance and entering your zip code to limit the search to businesses close by.
- Click the "Search for a Local Business" button after you've completed any combination of the prior steps.
- Matching results will be displayed on the next page. Click on a business name to see their entire listing.
Still Not finding what you're looking for?
Our directory lists over 400,000 Colorado-based businesses, but we're still improving the data. You can help by submitting a new listing for a business you love. Or, if you own a Colorado business, hop on over to find out how to get your business listed for free.
Read on for more info about our directory and what we mean by "local business."